A Specific PyGame

Michael P. Nugent mpnugent at NOSPAMcopper.net
Tue May 17 23:16:52 EDT 2005

I am looking for a specific "game" that is really a programming
environment for young kids.

I believe it implements PyGame, and presents two windows: one is a grid
with some obstacles, and a character that must traverse the grid;
another is an interactive editor that encourages a learner to write a
script to navigate the character around the obstacles.

I saw this within the past week, but I cannot remember or discover
where. I have revisited a number of PyGame related sites, and Googled
like crazy, but I'm not finding any visited links that are productive.
I've also extracted everything out of .mozilla/.../history.dat. As you
can see, I'm looking for a specific answer to my specific query.