uploading files to a webdav SSL enabled server

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed May 25 10:14:27 EDT 2005

rbt wrote:
> Has anyone used pure python to upload files to a webdav server over SSL?

We were not using SSL at the time (since it wasn't supported in standard
Python, as I recall), but we successfully used the webdav client that
was part of Zope a few years ago.  I suspect you could adapt it to use
the new SSL support relatively easily.  Check back for version 2.4 or so
if you can't find it in the latest Zopes. (I haven't looked at Zope for
a few years now, so I don't know whether it's still included.)

-Peter