slow sql server DB reads

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Tue May 24 08:52:43 EDT 2005

If GUID is not a key in the database make it one.  That
way you won't have to do serial reads through the entire
table to locate matching entries.

It is hard to be more specific because we don't know how
many records are in ASPSessionState table.  If there are
only a few, the problem is probably elsewhere.  If there
are many, indexing on GUID would provide speed improvement.

Larry Bates