Manipulating mailboxes

Maksim Kasimov kasimov at i.com.ua
Mon May 23 06:08:12 EDT 2005

change header information, insert messages into a database, delete/add messages, should not store passwords for all users, ... and any things else you wish to do - if your OS is UNIX - just forward mail messages of some users to your python script (you don't need to write a daemon for this)
All you need is to place file ".forward" in users home directory, and write like this:
|/path/myscript.py

and chmod the script:
chmod 777 /path/myscript.py

--