Mod_python

grahamd at dscpl.com.au grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Wed May 4 00:15:15 EDT 2005

Gensek wrote:
> Python is obviously binary, but I compiled Apache and modpython. I
> restarted apache before using the config. I'm inclined to believe
that
> I'm doing everything right, but the computer isn't.

Try following through the directions/hints in:

  http://www.dscpl.com.au/projects/vampire/articles/modpython-001.html

A lot of the time people cannot get it working because they use the
instructions for mod_python 3.1.X when they actually have 2.7.X
installed. The newer instructions will not work on the older version.

Anyway, even if you will not follow the steps shown in the article,
you can use the hints in it as to what to look for and where.

BTW, best place to talk about mod_python is the mod_python mailing
list.

Graham