Is Python suitable for a huge, enterprise size app?

Paul Rubin http
Thu May 19 05:36:20 EDT 2005

Paul Rubin <http://phr.cx@NOSPAM.invalid> writes:
> ...  Do you think you
> could mention it in your Tkinter doc?  That would be a logical place
> for it.

Ehhh, specifically I meant it would be good to mention this in the
PhotoImage example in Chapter 16 of "An Introduction to Tkinter" (The
Canvas Image Item).  That's the example I followed and was confused as
heck why the image only appeared some of the time (I never saw it
actually appear and then disappear, but that's just luck).

Thanks again, I never would have figured this one out.