Resize an Image without PIL

James Carroll mrmaple at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:18:40 EDT 2005

Or if you're using wxPython, wx.Image can load, rescale and save.
There's also a Python wrapper for imageMagick, which will do just
about anything to medium-small files.

One way or another you'll need to incorporate (depend on) something
that can decode the various image file formats that you need, and
something that will resample /resize the image.

What's the reason to not use PIL?  What libraries are you using?

-Jim