Sequences in list

temp at mclift.fsnet.co.uk temp at mclift.fsnet.co.uk
Tue May 3 15:00:49 EDT 2005

Hi Michael,

Thanks for a quick response, I appreciate it. I will have to get back
to you tomorrow, as I can't check what you've given me right now. I
presume the fact that you mention the word note in your code you have
realised that I'm trying to search for musical sequences. I tried to
put my problem across in the way I did, not mentioning music, so as not
to confuse the matter. So simply put, I'm checking a list for musical
sequences, without having any idea as to how they might be formed.

Thanks,

Malcolm