Python Challenge ahead [NEW] for riddle lovers

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Fri May 6 05:52:15 EDT 2005

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:38:53 +0300, rumours say that pythonchallenge
<pythonch at nospam.not.com> might have written:

>For the riddles' lovers among you, you are most invited to take part
>in the Python Challenge, the first python programming riddle on the net.

>You are invited to take part in it at:
>http://www.pythonchallenge.com

This is not only about riddle lovers, but a great way to advocate python
to other programmers...  I already had a session with a friend (he did
the thinking, I did the programming next to him) and he was enchanted :)

I'm already investing a little time to think some new riddles to suggest
(extending stdlib coverage).
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.