gtk/qt scintilla help !

Neil Hodgson nyamatongwe+gravity at gmail.com
Sun May 1 21:14:14 EDT 2005

Fabien:

> There is a lexPOV.cxx file in the package, but I can not find any POV
> keywords in any file ( there are about 150 POV keywords). Did i miss it,
> and if not, how do I create one and include it for the library building ?

   The Scintilla web site, documentation and mailing list are:
http://www.scintilla.org/
http://scintilla.sourceforge.net/ScintillaDoc.html

   Keyword lists are often very large as it is frequently desired to
highlight all the identifiers in an API. The Win32 API is around 10
megabytes in SciTE .api format.

   The SciTE editor is shipped with some keyword lists, including some
for POV in the pov.properties file.

   To set keywords, call SCI_SETKEYWORDS as described on the
documentation page.

   I do not personally use the Qt or PygtkScintilla wrappers for
Scintilla.

   Neil