Regular Expression tools?

Lee Cullens lee_cullens at mac.com
Wed May 4 08:41:09 EDT 2005

> From: "Terje Johan Abrahamsen" <terjeja at gmail.com>
> Date: May 4, 2005 6:49:14 AM EDT
> To: python-list at python.org
> Subject: Re: Regular Expression tools?
>

> This is what you are looking for.
> http://kodos.sourceforge.net/

I've seen that and it looks great, but I don't have the Trolltech Qt
application framework.
" Kodos utilizes the PyQt library for it's interface and will run on
any platform that Trolltech's Qt application framework is available on
(Linux, Unix, Windows, Mac)."

> From: Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net>
> Date: May 4, 2005 7:43:43 AM EDT
> To: python-list at python.org
> Subject: Re: Regular Expression tools?
>

> Lee Cullens wrote:
>> Been here before, but can't remember what I used and anyway that was
>> a PC platform.
>> So, if you use a Regular Expression tool (PCRE standard) for Python
>> programming and your development platform is Mac OS X, would you
>> please help narrow down the search for me.  All I seem to be finding
>> are other platforms and/or not standalone.
>
> Maybe you are looking for RegexPlor:
> http://python.net/~gherman/RegexPlor.html
>
> Kent

Yes, I found that - not quite as full as I was thinking of, but it gets
the job done for now.

Thanks all,
Lee C