clear the files using python

Sez sezhunter at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 9 00:55:04 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm not a programmer. I start working as text miner and as a first task
I have given 1000 dirty files that needs to be cleaned before
classification tasks. I have been told python is the best tool for this
job.

Each file's structure as below:

Comments: This is article 1965 obtained from the website
Title: Banana Report #65, September 2003