python+windows/linux -> write stdout text to always on top text?

Swaroop C H swaroopch at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:30:20 EDT 2005

On 3 May 2005 09:41:37 -0700, flamesrock <flamesrock at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm writing a multiplayer component to an existing closed source game,
> and I'd like users to be able to see whats going on in the chat while
> playing the game.
> Is it possible?

I do not have much knowledge in this area but your query is regarding
the abilities of the game engine itself and not much to do with
Python. One suggestion is to look up any documentation of that game
engine's for this capability. Another suggestion is to look at how
Doom 2 or some other open source game engines achieve the same.

HTH,
--
Swaroop C H
Blog: http://www.swaroopch.info