Put a file on an ftp server over ssl

Jp Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Tue May 10 15:49:08 EDT 2005

On 10 May 2005 11:32:39 -0700, Daniel Santa Cruz <dstcruz at gmail.com> wrote:
>I looked briefly at this option, but it seems to me that I would have
>to learn a whole architecture just to put a file on an ftp server.
>Seems like a bit much, don't you think?

  (In the absence of any quoted material, assuming this is directed at my suggestion to use Twisted)

  Depends how important getting the file onto the server is to you :)  You might  want to consider future tasks which could be aided by the knowledge of Twisted and treat this as a good opportunity to get some exposure.  Or maybe it's really not worth it to you.  Only you can decide, I suppose.

  Jp