Python Challenge ahead [NEW] for riddle lovers

Chris McAloney mcaloney at cs.queensu.ca
Tue May 3 13:58:03 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Okay, so I've been working on level seven for a LONG time now.  I've
decoded the first message to get the hint for the next level.  Using the
same tactics, then I decode the hint as well, but there are non-printable
characters.  I've tried stripping out those characters, quoting them to
include in the URL and various anagrams of the printable characters, but
nothing works.  Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks,

-chris