Reg php equivalent Mail_mime Module in Python

praba kar prabapython at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 13 06:03:58 EDT 2005

Dear All,
      email.Message module base we can build message
for mailing services which is like php Mail_mime
module. In php Mail_mime module willautomatically
build all the header fields like content-type,
content-Transfer-encoding, Return-Path and so on for
a mailing messages. I want to know this(Mail_mime)
kind of module in python.
   If Mail_mime like modules are not available
in python kindly give guidenance how to build
message for mailing service.

regards
Prabahar