EpyDoc problem

Kenneth Pronovici kenneth.pronovici at cedar-solutions.com
Sun May 22 13:25:12 EDT 2005

> >EpyDoc is hosted in Sourceforge. This alone may answer your question
> >about a bug-tracker:
> >
> >http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=405618&group_id=32455&func=browse
> >

> Well, I wrote to the bug tracker some days ago but no answer so far.

I am the maintainer of the Debian epydoc package.  Lately, I have also
found it difficult to contact epydoc's author, Edward Loper.  I'm
currently not sure whether my mail is getting spam-filtered or whether
something else has happened and he's not available any more.  Maybe
someone on the list knows what's going on?

I think your best bet is to file the bug (which you have done) and wait
for a reply, keeping in mind that it might be a while before someone has
time to deal with your bug.  Most people writing free software are
volunteers, after all.

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic at ieee.org>