A new to Python question

M.E.Farmer mefjr75 at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 18:27:37 EDT 2005

I explained what i meant in previous post there was nothing more than
just a discussion I have no real problem here just more of a sore point
in style for me. I feel that parens are quite overloaded and it can be
confusing to newbies.
But if the parens are just fluff then get rid of them, it is clearer *
at least to me * ;)
There are enough things wrapped in parens nowadays it is starting to
look like lisp.
> BTW, UIAM it is the commas that define tuples, so the outermost
parens are really >expression
>parens more than tuple syntax.
Hadn't really thought of that way but it makes sense
>>> w = 1,2,3
"""tuple() -> an empty tuple
 tuple(sequence) -> tuple initialized from sequence's items

 If the argument is a tuple, the return value is the same object."""
Thanks for your time Bengt!
M.E.Farmer