What are OOP's Jargons and Complexities?

Kay Schluehr kay.schluehr at gmx.net
Mon May 23 17:15:37 EDT 2005

Xah Lee wrote:

> As part of this new syntax and purity, where everything in a program
is
> of Classes and Objects and Methods, many complex issues and concept
> have arisen in OOP.

Yes and it is easy to communicate a class which represents some thing
determined by object oriented analysis and can be graphed as an element
of an UML diagram in your development team. This is simply the state of
the art in the IT industry and if FP-people or followers of any other
alternative programming style can communicate their concepts and design
patterns via type-classes or parentheses as well or better than they
will going to lead the dicourse and OO will fall apart. I'm just
sceptical that this is going to happen.

Kay