Using TCL files in Python ?

Peter Moscatt pgmoscatt at optushome.com.au
Wed May 11 05:15:04 EDT 2005

I am reasonably new to programming in Python. [Using LINUX]

Up until now I have been using GUI widgets supplied by 'Tkinter' but
starting to realise that Tkinter have limited widgets.

I have been given the lead that I should look at other sources for GUI
widgets - namely TCL.

I have just done a search for 'tcl' files on my 'Fedora 3' installation
and find I have available:

  Tix8.1
  Tcl8.4
  Tk8.4

I have never used TCL code under Python so I assume I can use widgets from
any of these providers ?

Where is a good resource I can use to help understand how to use TCL files
in Python ?

Thanks for your help.

Pete