Windows distribution suggestions?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue May 17 11:24:37 EDT 2005

On 2005-05-17, Paul Rubin <http> wrote:

> As what must be penance for something or other, I'm needing to release
> a Python app for use under Windows XP.

I'm a Unix guy who occasionally ships a Python app for Win32,
and I always recommend py2exe and inno setup:

  py2exe       http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/py2exe/
  inno setup   http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

Inno setup is as good as any other installer, and it's free.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Did I SELL OUT yet??
                                  at