Newbie : checking semantics

LDD loicderoyand at yahoo.fr
Sun May 8 06:29:13 EDT 2005

>To win this point, you need to produce evidence that doesn't exist.

I was not trying to win any point when I put my naive question on this
forum.
I'm just learning Python and trying to know what it is best made for.

So far I've learnt that Python is lazy about tyche-checking, it is
dynamic by nature and that there are areas which those qualities are
well fit for.

Still, I'm happy to learn that pychecker exists and helps you find
spelling mistakes that otherwise you would have found at execution time