Python forum

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed May 18 09:40:15 EDT 2005

    >> If you speak German, there is a forum at www.python-forum.de .  There
    >> is also an english one at http://python-forum.org/py/index.php, but
    >> as you can see, there's not much traffic :-/

    Jonas> There are few messages because they are not known. I believe that
    Jonas> they would be due to add in the resources of python.org

I think the general thought is that python.org should link to proven
resources as opposed to endorse unproven ones.  "Endorse" is probably too
strong a word, but the resources to maintain the website are limited, so we
have to be judicious about what we add.  Even in the Python world, not every
scrap of information is useful.

In any case, I've updated the /community/lists.html page on the python.org
website with this information.  I also located a French language forum
mentioned in the docs and added the German language forum to the German
section of the doc/NonEnglish.html page.

(Is "forums" okay as a plural of "forum" or should I have used "fora"?)

Skip