python-dev Summary for 2005-04-16 through 2005-04-30

Ville Vainio ville at spammers.com
Mon May 16 16:37:28 EDT 2005

    Steven> If you're interested in why Guido doesn't want blocks with
    Steven> arbitrary control flow, you should check out:

    Steven> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2005-May/053702.html

It's convincing, but I would still prefer to leave the decision of
pulling the trigger on the foot for the implementor of the block
function, with the recommendation that all exceptions are
propagated. What happened to "we are all adults here"?

I don't mind much, though, the new proposal looks good as well.

--
Ville Vainio   http://tinyurl.com/2prnb