Access lotus notes using Python

Sateesh sateeshkavuri at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 03:31:44 EDT 2005

Hi,
What I am trying to do is to retrieve data from Lotus Notes Domino server
and display the results in some specific format. I initially thought of
doing it using Java JDBC (specifically thru JdbcDomino.jar file), but was
not successful in getting the jar file (looks like IBM has removed the
support for JDBC for LotusNotes).
So now I am trying Python to get my work done. I downloaded pywin and
installed it. I am trying ways to connect to the Domino server, but could
not get hold of the API to do so. Also pywin itself seems to be having lots
of bugs.

Any help is appreciated.

regards,
Sateesh