Python Challenge ahead [NEW] for riddle lovers

Roel Schroeven rschroev_nospam_ml at fastmail.fm
Sun May 1 03:55:11 EDT 2005

Dan Bishop wrote:

> Correction: Now I'm stuck on Level 11.  I think I'm supposed to do
> something with the pixels in the image, but what?

Me too. I've tried making different images out of the even and the odd
pixels, but nothing interesting happened. I tried to combine both images
in various ways (using the Gimp), but that also seemed to be a dead end.

I don't think we need to concernt ourselves with the individual pixel
values; otherwise the image would not be a jpeg, it would be a non-lossy
format instead.

The forum's tips only go up to 9, so that doesn't help either.

Roel Schroeven