WordPress Python Library 1.0

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue May 3 02:41:59 EDT 2005

"Michele Ferretti" <black.bird at NOSPAMtiscali.it> wrote in message
news:VKwde.1322130$35.49403624 at news4.tin.it...
François Pinard wrote:
> [Michele Ferretti]
>
>>http://www.blackbirdblog.it/programmazione/progetti/28
>

> Quoted above, the full content of your article.  Is it a message?  It
> surely does not look like an English sentence.
>
> Should we start a browser each time we see an URL?  Many of us are not
> in such an Internet starvation.  If you want to raise our appetite,
> maybe a few words of introduction or explanation would be welcome. :-)

ok, sorry, but subject is very explicit!

Michele, it is both polite and and uncontroversial standard practice in
Pythonland for announcements to include a sentence or two or a short
paragraph (in English) explaining what is being announced so people quickly
know whether it is of any interest or not.  Just watch here and you will
see many examples.

Terry J. Reedy