command string good in subprocess.Popen(string) fails in process.Process(string)

Earl Eiland eee at nmt.edu
Mon May 16 09:52:54 EDT 2005

from Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com:
"You might be able to use or borrow code from my process.py module.
process.py is very similar to Python 2.4's subprocess. It provides a
ProcessOpen class (similar to subprocess' Popen). A ProcessOpen instance
has wait() and kill() methods that work fine on Windows. Under the hood
they are using the Win32 API WaitForSingleObject() and
TerminateProcess() functions."

    http://starship.python.net/~tmick/"