ControlDesk Automation in dSpace

Sébastien Boisgérault Sebastien.Boisgerault at gmail.com
Sun May 29 07:54:54 EDT 2005

Crispen a écrit :
> I am having trouble using the ControlDesk automation libraries in
> python. In particluiar running the automation in a thread. My code is
> as follows, is keeps coming up with this strange error. Any help would
> be great.
>
> Crispen
>
> import cdacon
> from time import sleep
> from cdautomationlib import *
>
> def Auto():
> [... skip ...]
> thread.start_new_thread(Auto,())

Crispen,

I am afraid that you won't find many dspace users on
comp.lang.python. The code you produced is quite hard
to read, we lack some info about the context of your
app and you didn't provide what the error you encounter
is ...

Maybe you should provide a minimal python code that
does not work, and give us the corresponding error
message.

If it is Python related, I guess that you'll probably
get a reply. If it is related to dspace, maybe you
should try comp.soft-sys.matlab (?), or any other group
that may discuss dspace issues.

Regards,

Seb