mx.ODBC 2.0.7 bug?

Joe JoeSalmeri at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:31:49 EST 2005

Hi Steve,

Thanks, I find you get much better help when you provide the details needed
for your case instead of expecting others to invest alot of their time
before you did your homework.

Thanks for sending it over to Marc.  Last time I found a bug in the mx stuff
(YEARS AGO) I sent it directly to Marc but was trying not to bother him
until I tried the list first.

One point I forgot to mention in the previous reply is that AFTER the
converter function is setup and used if you examine the
cursor.description[column][1] values it still has the old sqltype and
sqllen.  Not sure if that would be considered a bug or not?  I would have
expected that the converter hook would have also modified the description
info to match what the converter hook did.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Regards,

Joe