urllib's functionality with urllib2

Monty Flying.Monty at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:41:29 EST 2005

No, there is no reason. I think I can import both, but I can't download
the file I want using urllib.retrieve. And urllib2 lack the retrieve
method (as much as I know at least) which very easily allow you to get
a feedback of the download (transfert rate and so on). That was my
problem.
It's OK now, Fuzzy explain me how to do that. (I'm really  a newbie in
this marvellous world of programming, you know...)
Thanks anyway to take the time to read my post and to answer it.
Bye,
Monty