Will presentations at PyCon be recorded/streamed?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Mar 11 09:32:05 EST 2005

Steve Holden wrote:
> ktenney at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I sure hope so.
>>
>> I don't get around much, so I love to be able
>> to hear what I'm missing.
>>
>> I bet lots of folks would appreciate audio/video
>> download/stream. Though video may be prefered,
>> I've found that listening to a Powerpoint
>> presentation is fine.
>> Thanks,
>> Kent
>>
> A team of volunteers is planning to try and make audio recordings
> available under a Creative Commons license. Speakers should shortly be
> receiving an email asking them to agree to this license (though it will
> NOT be mandatory), and we hope to publish the audio via www.python.org.

I would not be easily forgiven for failing to point to

   http://www.python.org/moin/PyConDC2005/TalkRecording

which holds the current plans. If anyone else is interested in getting
involved I'm sure the existing team would welcome additional help.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119
Holden Web LLC             http://www.holdenweb.com/