pre-PEP: Print Without Intervening Space

John Roth newsgroups at jhrothjr.com
Fri Mar 11 14:39:46 EST 2005

I'm against further tinkering with Print on a number
of grounds, not least of which is that it's going
away in Python 3.0. It seems like wasted effort.

I don't see much difficulty with the current behavior:
if you want to get rid of the spaces, there are
alternatives.

I don't buy the novice arguement. If you want,
you can always implement your own print
function with a variable number of arguements
and just about any semantics you want.

John Roth

news:39dlqgF5tg31cU1 at individual.net...