Python docs [was: function with a state]

Ulrich Hobelmann u.hobelmann at web.de
Fri Mar 25 12:20:57 EST 2005

axel at white-eagle.invalid.uk wrote:
>>The Python doc, though relatively incompetent, but the author have

Really, how could those morons even dream of creating a language,
and even writing docs to accompany it??

>>tried the best. This is in contrast to documentations in unix related
>>things (unix tools, perl, apache, and so on etc), where the writers
>>have absolutely no sense of clear writing, and in most cases don't give
>>a damn and delight in drivel thinking of it as literary.

Well, man-pages are at least coherent and precise.
It's not literature, it's technical documentation!

> I think that this is an excellent description of your own writing.

:)

To be sure, he's a stupid troll, but I think you shouldn't insult
him for being bad at English.  I bet you (or most Western people
anyway) have trouble getting fluent in an Asian language.  Imagine
the lingua franca were Chinese, non English...