survey

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sun Mar 13 11:10:56 EST 2005

D H wrote:
> Peter Hansen wrote:
>> Dave Zhu wrote:
>>> Is there any survey on scripting languages? I would
>>> like to get information on several scripting languages
>>> including Python, Perl, Ruby, Tcl, etc.
>>
>> What kind of information? ...
>
> See the other responses to his question.

Why would I want to do that?  Did somebody else manage
to read his mind and post the missing information?
Or are you just assuming that the others have correctly
guessed what he intended?  (FWIW, I have been skimming
the other responses as the thread progresses, and
even so your comment still makes no sense to me.)

-Peter