passing lists

Earl Eiland eee at nmt.edu
Wed Mar 2 17:16:54 EST 2005

def Match(..., Raw_packet_queue, ...):
	print 'in Match, Raw_Packet_queue is', Raw_packet_queue # this returns
'Reader object at 0xaaa'
	return [Last_Passed, Last_Dropped, Raw_packet_queue] # this causes
'unsubscriptable object'error message

def Main(...):
	Raw_packet_queue = []
	Raw_packet_queue = enqueue(..., Raw_packet_queue, ...) # this works
	if Raw_packet_queue[ctr][1] == Passed_IP: Last_Passed, Last_Dropped,
Raw_packet_queue = Match(..., Raw_packet_queue, ...) # the problem
starts here