Please help for Python programming

M.E.Farmer mefjr75 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 08:37:09 EST 2005

Terry,
 This was posted from google groups, can you see the indents?
# code snippet
    convertpage = 0
    form = None
    for o, a in opts:
        if o in ["-h", "--help"]:
            Usage()
            sys.exit()
        if o in ["-o", "--output", "--out"]:
            output = a
        if o in ["-i", "--input", "--in"]:
            input = a
            if input in [".", "cwd"]:
                input = os.getcwd()

Notice the 'fixed font / proportional font' link in the top right
corner.
I think they have "fixed" the problem.
M.E.Farmer