compiled open source Windows lisp (was Re: Python becoming less Lisp-like)

Fraca7 fraca7 at free.fr
Tue Mar 15 17:29:04 EST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:25:02 -0800, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

> Last I looked, 2 years ago?, there were no compiled, open source lisps that
> ran on Windows.  Has this changed?

I don't think so. I recently (about 2 months ago) started to want to learn
Lisp (didn't go far for now) and wanted to find a Windows impl, to
evaluate "cross-platformability". The only open source/free software Lisp
interpreter I found was Common Lisp under Cygwin. Not exactly win32
native. But good enough, I think.

--
One Page Principle:
        A specification that will not fit on one page of 8.5x11 inch