creating .NET clients with python

yaipa yaipa at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 19:38:19 EST 2005

> >> Can anyone confirm if there is a python library that
> >> can allow me to create .NET clients in python.

Sorry, the term 'clients' throws me in this case.

PythonNet allows you to call .Net, but not the other way 'round.
So, IronPython would be it if that is what you want to do.

Cheers,

  --Alan

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_frm/thread/ddfc68767901007c/445f2052948d93e2?q=pythonnet&_done=%2Fgroup%2Fcomp.lang.python%2Fsearch%3Fgroup%3Dcomp.lang.python%26q%3Dpythonnet%26qt_g%3D1%26searchnow%3DSearch+this+group%26&_doneTitle=Back+to+Search&&d#445f2052948d93e2