Py2exe and dotNet Python

Harlin Seritt harlinseritt at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 08:57:37 EST 2005

I downloaded PythonDotNet from the Zope site to my laptop. According to
the docs I can use this with my regular Python installation. I copied
CLR.dll and Python.Runtime.dll to my root folder (c:\\Python24). Doing
this I was able to run the dotNet examples with no problems. When I
tried to run py2exe on the scripts I received the following errors:

---
The following modules appear to be missing:

['CLR.System.Drawing', 'CLR.System.Windows.Forms']
---

My setup.py script for py2exe looks like this:

---
# setup.py
from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

setup(console=["helloform.py"])
---

I run the setup like this: python setup.py py2exe.

Is there anything else I need to do to get this converted into a *.exe
file successfully?

Thanks,

Harlin Seritt