Snakelets via SSL

Irmen de Jong irmen.NOSPAM at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 23 13:36:40 EST 2005

Roland Heiber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after Irmen de Jong did another fine release with Snakelets-1.38 i just
> did a dirty hack for using snakelets with SSL-support. SSL-support is
> added through the use of tlslite from Trevor Perrin. You'll have to
> download and install it from http://trevp.net/tlslite/. Furthermore you
> need a key-pair in your serverdir, easily generetad with openssl.
>
> Just snip the patch below and use it against snakeserver/server.py (with
> standard *nix patch).

[...]

Hey, thanks a lot! I must confess that I'm not knowledgeable in
this field (HTTPS/SSL) so I really appreciate it that you did
some work on this.

However, may I ask you to re-submit the patch but this time
in the patch tracker on SF; http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=41175
because news/mail clients often mangle source code.

--Irmen