Suggesting a new feature - "Inverse Generators" -- tangential topic

phil_nospam_schmidt at yahoo.com phil_nospam_schmidt at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 22:44:41 EST 2005

> The ability to have 'full coroutines', or at least more 'coroutiney
> behaviour' than is provided by generators alone, was I think what I
was

Jordan,

This is somewhat off-topic, but perhaps you might be interested in
taking a look at the Lua language (http://www.lua.org/). It supports
coroutines, and is similar to Python in that it is a dynamically typed
language with support for a nice associative dictionary-like data
structure. It doesn't cover the same solution space that Python does,
but it is an interesting language to play with.

Phil Schmidt