Super job openings for Python users with MNC in B'LORE with onsite opportunities

nid2000kick nidhi.shetty at naukri.com
Wed Mar 16 03:08:06 EST 2005

Hi all ,

I am Nidhi Shetty representing Quadrangle, Bangalore, a recruitment
firm in Bangalore and this mail is to inform you guys of a very good
job opening with one of my MNC clients .

About the client :
They are one of the biggest software company's in the world .Their
products are of worldwide repute .

The job description is as follows :
Skills & Qualifications required:
• Excellent written & verbal communication, presentation, and
interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate complex problems and
solution proposals in a non-technical manner.
• Working time flexibility for real-time collaboration across time
zones.

Education / Experience
o B.A. / B.S. in information systems, Computer Science or related
field from a four year institution; Masters preferred.
o 3+ years of commercial software engineering experience or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.

Programming skills
o Strong Python Skills (2+ years experience)
o Very good C/C++ skills
o Unix skills including shell scripting, bash and/or ksh
o Knowledge of Windows technologies – particularly COM
o ClearCase commandline experience
o Knowledge of MSI

Technical Leadership
o Can facilitate requirements collection from several groups
o Document these requirements
o Create a realistic schedule to meet those requirements

Software Engineering
o Ability to debug issues (Code, Scripting, Install)
o Familiarity with configuration management

Ability to travel to the US for brief periods (Visa status)

Position Statement: For Candidate
This position requires a deep knowledge of software engineering in
order to facilitate the creation of custom integration tools for my
client's DCS lab.

   Incase you are interested in this opportunity ,  send me your
updated profile in word format asap& kindly mention "PYTHON" in the
subject line of the mail .Should you need any clarification in this
regard feel free to call me on 9880141095 // 080- 25092231.
       Please do a good turn by forwarding this mail to any of your
friends or colleagues who would like to explore this opportunity .

       Thanks and Regards,
       Ms. Nidhi Shetty,
       Quadrangle -IT(A Division of Info Edge India(P)Ltd,
       S-305,
       Manipal Centre,
       Dickenson Road.
       Bangalore.