Modifying Call Tips and Intellisense Behavior

pytopo at gmail.com pytopo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 01:13:36 EST 2005

I like the way call tips displays argument variables for functions when
you type the "(" after the function name.  However, if one of the
arguments to the function is something like "SomeMod.attribute", the
intellisense will display all the exposed methods and attributes when
"SomeMod." is typed.  This is fine but once I have selected the desired
attribute and continue with entering the next argument, the original
call tip for the function I'm working on is lost.  I think it would be
nice if one could hit a key sequence or something to recall the last
call tip.

Are there some other python editors that have this type of behavior?

If not, where should I start looking to tweak.

Thanks