psycopg authentication

jslowery at gmail.com jslowery at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 01:50:49 EST 2005

I did, the pg_hba conf is a big tricky to me. I've tried the following
things.. the commented out lines I also tried.

#local        all                                           ident
sameuser
local        all                                           md5
host         all         127.0.0.1     255.0.0.0           ident
sameuser
#host         all         127.0.0.1     255.255.255.255     md5
host         all         0.0.0.0       0.0.0.0             md5

I have an admin program "EMS PostgreSQL Manager" on my lan and it
connects fine with my user name and password.