Minidom empty script element bug

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Mar 16 02:20:54 EST 2005

Derek Basch wrote:
> maybe you meant createTextNode?

Yes, that's what I meant :-)

> However, it seems proper that XHTMLPrinter (or some other module)
> should allow the developer to use either normative or non-normative
> XHTML design guidlines to achieve some sane degree of HTML user agent
> compatablilty.

This is now PyXML, right? I also maintain PyXML...
Yes, XHtmlPrinter would be the right place to deal with XHTML
idiosyncrasies.

> Anyways, thanks for the help again and feel free to shoot down my
> suggestions :)

The general approach sounds good; feel free to submit a patch
to sf.net/projects/pyxml. I would recommend to implement Annex C
to the letter, i.e. only avoid the minimized form if the content
model is not EMPTY.

Regards,
Martin