Need help

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Mar 1 17:28:26 EST 2005

brian wrote:
> When you say tools, can you give me one in particular that I can
> install on my server to do what you were mentioning?

Good grief, man, are we to believe you are charging people money for
running this web server? Do you even know where IIS keeps its logs?

I take it you know what code on your server they are posting to? Have
you tried doing three manual posts in quick succession? From a local
browser? From a remote browser? Is anyone else using the same code
successfully? etc., etc., ...

In terms of capturing network traffic, take a look at www.ethereal.com -
it's a very good tool for capturing netwokr traffic, and will definitely
show you what's getting through to your server and what isn't. Open
source, multi-platform, just the ticket for problems like this.

regards
  Steve
Come to PyCon DC 2005                      http://www.pycon.org/
Steve Holden                           http://www.holdenweb.com/