Web framework

Lee Harr lee at example.com
Mon Mar 14 16:36:36 EST 2005

On 2005-03-14, Joe <justaskme at if.you.want.to.contact.me> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:20:34 +0100, "Diez B. Roggisch"
><deetsNOSPAM at web.de> wrote:
>>Plain wrong. You can access them via FTP and WEBDAV.
>
> Not wrong. I am aware of this, but it's not like that many development
> tools can work through FTP or WebDav... Besides, how to have the
> source code under source control if it's stuck in the ZODB?

All of the KDE tools can use ftp or webdav natively.

I actually use kate mostly and access my zope content
through webdavs (webdav over ssl).

It is true that some content is less amenable to
storage in source control, but if you create on-disk
products instead of zclasses it is less of a problem.

That said, how about a ZODB storage class that sits
on top of an svn store? That might be killer!