Web framework

Gianluca Sartori g.sartori at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:30:28 EST 2005

Hi Christian, thanks for your replay. I gave a quick look at cherryPy
too, but I had the impression it wasn't enought to be used in a real
world contest. What about performances? Can I safely consider it to
develop an Intranet/Extranet? My main concern is with scalability. What
will happend if my user-base will grow? What if I had to add web
services interface (say XML-RPC or SOAP) to my application? Can I do it
in a second time without spending too much time/money?

Thanks,
Gianluca