[Job] London based Python / Zope web developer positions

Dr Jack Kreindler phantom.medic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 06:01:57 EST 2005

Blueorange Technologies is on of the UK's leading Python and Zope
development firms. Our range of advanced web-applications are used
throughout the NHS and licensed by some of the largest names in the
Healthcare, Retail and Insurance industries.

We are expanding our small, highly experienced team of Python
developers. Based in Highgate, London you will be working on both
product development and major bespoke software projects.

Both career and contract opportunities are open for mid to senior level
developers (£30k - £50k + depending on suitability and level of
experience.

Please contact Dr Jack Kreindler on jack at blueorange.net or visit
www.blueorange.net for more information.